eXtreme Movie Manager can also read information DIRECTLY from AVI, OGG, MPEG, RealMedia and IFO (DVD) files ! This means that you can import Video/Audio Codecs info with Just a Click!
• Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
• Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
• Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution.
• Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
• Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages, including casts, crew, DVD details
• Browse your Movies and TV Shows collection on screen with a powerful interface, with rich search options
• Export all your collection in several format, including CSV, TXT, HTML and the exclusive (x)HTML-DATABASE technology
• Learn how to use eXtreme Movie Manager with a short and concise Video Tutorials, read our Quick Tour of XMM features and get support from our Forum
OS : Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 and 64 bit)
Language : English